What do Staff Nurses do in Qatar ?
Staff Nurses provide good patient
care, collaborate and coordinate with other healthcare staff to educate patients
and the public about various health issues, and provide advice and emotional support
to patients as well as their family members, in times of need.
Duties of Staff Nurses in Qatar
Staff Nurses role usually encompasses the following duties:
- Assess patients health
- Maintain a Record of patients's medical history and present symptoms
- Observe vitals of patients periodically and record the observations
- Administration of medicines and injection.
- Collect labeling and dispatching of specimens
- Wash and feed feeble patients.
- Educate patients and the general public on disease management.
- Teach individuals how to self-administer medication or complete other self-carem
- Consult and collaborate with doctors and other healthcare professionals
- Explain special diet plans and medical conditions to patients and their family.
- Provide information on home care after their treatment
- Help perform diagnostic tests and analyze the results
- Operate and monitor basic medical equipment
Most Staff Nurses work as part of a team with physicians and other healthcare specialists.
Some Staff Nurses oversee licensed
practical nurses, nursing assistants, and home health aides.
Staff Nurses duties in Qatar often
depend on where they work and the patients they work with. Many possibilities for
working with specific patient groups exist. The following list includes just a few
Addiction nurses care for patients who are dealing with their addictions to smoking,
alcohol or other drugs.
Cardiovascular nurses care for patients with heart diseases and patients who recently
went through any kind of heart surgery.
Critical care nurses work in intensive-care units in hospitals, delivering care
to patients who are going through serious injuries or accute illnesses that need
very close monitoring and treatment.
Neonatology nurses take care of newborn babies.
Nephrology nurses care for patients who have kidney-related issues.
Rehabilitation nurses care for patients with physical disabilities.